2024-2025 Preschool Waiting List
Registration for preschool for 2024-2025 has reached capacity. Please complete the Preschool Waiting List Form if you would like to add your child to the waiting list.
1. Download and print the Pupil Registration Packet.
2. Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The completed Pupil Registration Packet.
- The child’s birth certificate (either a scanned copy or photo)
- Two proofs of residency (either a scanned copy or photo)
- The child’s immunization records (either a scanned copy or photo)
- The child's transfer card (if your child previously attended school in another district)
3. Once you have submitted your documents, fill out the form if you are registering for the current school year 2023-2024 Request for Registration Form or 2024-2025 Request for Registration Form if you are registering for kindergarten for next year. You will be contacted by phone to complete the registration process.
If your child currently attends school in our district, you do not need to register for next year.
Due to space limitations, your preschool child may not be placed in your home school.
The Berkeley Township School District would like to clarify our process in the placement of children into the schools within our district. Although students are placed into schools by certain catchment areas, our boundaries remain fluid in our efforts to equalize class sizes and school resources.
The following documents are necessary to register your child:
- A transfer card (if your child previously attended another school)
- A copy of your child's health record
- A copy of your child's IEP if your child receives special services
- An original birth certificate with a raised seal
- Two proofs of residency such as:
- Driver's license
- Deed to residence
- Original lease or notarized tenancy agreement
- Property tax bill
- Utility bill
- Bank account statement or cancelled checks
- Water or sewer bill
- Voter registration card
Additional documentation, including a notarized affidavit of residency, will be required for parents who reside within the district who do not rent or own a residence
Your child must be 5 years old on or before October 1st to attend kindergarten. Your child must be 3 or 4 years old on or before October 1st to attend preschool.
Providing the necessary documentation will ensure your child's timely entry into our district.